Welcome to CYNET-CSIRT
CYNET-CSIRT provides incident response and cybersecurity services to both the CYNET and to all Universities, Research institutes and other organisations under its umbrella.
REPORT AN INCIDENT
Are you under attack or have you been under attack? You may report an incident using the Online Reporting Form or call us at 1490.
CYNET-CSIRT envisions to provide incident response and security services to all Academic Institutions, Research Institutes and educational networks that are members of the Cyprus Research & Academic Network (CYNET), both current and future.
CYNET-CSIRT aims to educate its members about the effects of cyber threats and cyber-crime, and train them to provide early warnings, alerts, announcements and efficient use of the respective tools.
LATEST SECURITY ALERTS
As part of its mission, CYNET-CSIRT promises to inform you of all the latest vulnerabilities and security bulletins.
The list below shows the latest security alerts.
- AA21-131A: DarkSide Ransomware: Best Practices for Preventing Business Disruption from Ransomware Attacks
- AA21-116A: Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) Cyber Operations: Trends and Best Practices for Network Defenders
- AA21-110A: Exploitation of Pulse Connect Secure Vulnerabilities
- AA21-077A: Detecting Post-Compromise Threat Activity Using the CHIRP IOC Detection Tool
- AA21-076A: TrickBot Malware
- AA21-062A: Mitigate Microsoft Exchange Server Vulnerabilities
- AA21-055A: Exploitation of Accellion File Transfer Appliance
- AA21-048A: AppleJeus: Analysis of North Korea’s Cryptocurrency Malware
- AA21-042A: Compromise of U.S. Water Treatment Facility
- AA21-008A: Detecting Post-Compromise Threat Activity in Microsoft Cloud Environments
View Alerts history.
CYNET-CSIRT is funded by Connecting Europe Facility
CYNET-CSIRT establishment was made possible via EU funding. The project begun on September 2018 and it is foreseen to conclude on August 2020.